Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by fred wang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 17:52:51 UTC

how I can do to configure/start a hadoop cluster(pseudo distributed) with the last hadoop trunk code(I have generated .jar file for common, hdfs and mapred)

All,
  I have followed the instructions on
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment to download the latest
trunk source code and build .jar for common, hdfs and mapred. but how should
I proceed to configure and start a hadoop cluster(psudo distributed)  with
these latest .jar? I knew how to configured/start the hadoop cluster with
formal hadoop package(hadoop-*.tar.gz with all stuff of common, hdfs and
mapred there). I  googled but didn't find the related information, most
information I got after compile is to run unit test.

  Can anyone help?  Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,
Fred