Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/18 14:40:45 UTC

Setting selected with PropertySelection

Good morning all, I was just wondering if there was anyway to set the
selected value for a PropertySelection component. I actually got it to
render and everything fine, which was a lot easier then I thought it
would be :)

Thanks for the help!
-Nick

Re: Setting selected with PropertySelection

Posted by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind! Found it. Thanks!