Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dhananjay Naniwadekar <na...@globalsight.com> on 2000/09/21 20:17:39 UTC

problems with mod-perl installation

I am trying to install CPAN's mod_perl-1.24 module.
But I am getting the following error :
LICENSE: No StrongholdLicenseFile directive
Add a StrongholdLicenseFile directive into your configuration file
giving the file containing your license block.

I am trying to install it in /usr/mydir. And I do have StrongholdLicenseFile
directive present in /usr/mydir/conf/httpd.conf file. It refers to the
correct filename. (No path is specified.) The line reads : "
StrongholdLicenseFile sh3license "

Please advise.

- nani (dhananjay naniwadekar)