Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2007/11/30 00:17:53 UTC

BTActiveMQClient component for Delphi: announcement of beta test

Currently in development by betasoft (Components & JavaBeans,
http://www.betabeans.de), BTActiveMQClient will be released in early 2008.
The component uses Stomp as protocol and will include adapters for
communication libraries including Internet Direct (Indy) 9, Indy 10 and
Synapse. A Delphi object exchange layer based on SOAP, Free Pascal support
and other goodies will follow.

   betasoft offers free licenses of the final release to beta testers. The
beta test has no other technical requirements than an existing installation
of ApacheMQ. Demo applications and documentation are available online. If
you are interested, please find a contact email address in the page footer.

Best regards

Michael Justin
www.mikejustin.com

Re: BTActiveMQClient component for Delphi: announcement of beta test

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 29, 2007 4:17 PM, mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Currently in development by betasoft (Components & JavaBeans,
> http://www.betabeans.de), BTActiveMQClient will be released in early 2008.
> The component uses Stomp as protocol and will include adapters for
> communication libraries including Internet Direct (Indy) 9, Indy 10 and
> Synapse. A Delphi object exchange layer based on SOAP, Free Pascal support
> and other goodies will follow.
>
>    betasoft offers free licenses of the final release to beta testers. The
> beta test has no other technical requirements than an existing installation
> of ApacheMQ. Demo applications and documentation are available online. If
> you are interested, please find a contact email address in the page footer.

Wow, this is great! It makes messaging with ActiveMQ available to
folks in the Delphi and Pascal world.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: BTActiveMQClient component for Delphi: announcement of beta test

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.

bsnyder wrote:

> You should add a page to the ActiveMQ wiki explaining this software.

Many thanks for your suggestion!

I have now added a link on the page
http://activemq.apache.org/cross-language-clients.html

There was already a link to the StompClient from Codehaus, so
BTActiveMQClient is actually the second client for Delphi.

I will replace the new link by a brief description as soon as possible.

Greetings,

Michael

Re: BTActiveMQClient component for Delphi: announcement of beta test

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.