Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dominique Hazael-Massieux <do...@capitalevents.com> on 2000/05/16 17:05:20 UTC

Install NT / JRun 2.3

	Hi !

I'm trying to install Cocoon on my NT 4.0 box with JRun as Servlet Runner.
First of all, I succeeded in installing Cocoon with ServletExec two days
ago, and it works quite well (but as ServletExec was just a demo, I
couldn't stay with this configuration).
So I tried to install it with JRun (2.3.3), with the Sun JDK (1.2.2) as
JVM; but the only thing I get is
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:135)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunServletLoader.loadServlet(JRunServletLoader.java:87)
[...]

AFAIK, the problem is with my cocoon.properties path in my
servlets.properties file, but whatever I try as path, it doesn't work !

Here is an extract of my servlets.properties file :
servlet.cocoon.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
servlet.cocoon.args=properties=C:/JRun/cocoon/conf/cocoon.properties
servlet.cocoon.preload=false

I tried C:\\Jrun\\... , a relative path ../cocoon/..., I tried to put it in
the C:\ root, in the wwwroot, and so on, but without success...

Any suggestion ?

	dOM