Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2005/05/07 17:50:32 UTC

Some work in progress that might be of interest

Hi all,

First of all I must say that I'm excited with the
ongoing project effort, and would be pleased to
actively participate in its development.

There is a JNI wrapper over APR that might be useful, because
my intention was to extend it to the classpath level.
The source code can be found at:
/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jni

Currently I'm developing the OpenSSL wrapper.

I saw some posts for using GNU classpath, making dual license,
etc, but that would break the primary intention of Harmony, as
ASL based product.

Regards,
Mladen.