Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/10/10 23:01:42 UTC

discuss NiFi 1.24 release

Team,

We have plenty of bits out there to kick a release.  I'm happy to RM this
if nobody else wants to.

Had a user on Slack ask for it.

Thanks
Joe

Re: discuss NiFi 1.24 release

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org>.
Team,

With the implementation of Xodus-based persistence now merged on both
main and support branches, I think we are in a better position for a
1.24.0 release soon.

I know we are also getting closer to having things in place for a
milestone release of 2.0.0, but it would be helpful to release 1.24.0
incorporating additional upgrades, features, and deprecation warnings.

Regards,
David Handermann

Re: discuss NiFi 1.24 release

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org>.