Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Oleg Gusakov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 07:29:22 UTC

Mercury ant tasks - can try them now

I made a first working snapshot of the Mercury ant tasks available at
http://people.apache.org/~ogusakov/repos/test/org/apache/maven/mercury/mercury-ant-tasks/1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT/mercury-ant-tasks-1.0-alpha-1-20081211-all.jar

Just put this jar into ~/.ant/lib and use
http://people.apache.org/~ogusakov/repos/test/org/apache/maven/mercury/mercury-ant-tasks/1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT/build.xml
as a reference

Available functionality:

* configure repositories in named (id attribute) <merc:config ../> sets

* list dependencies in named (id attribute) <merc:dep ../> sets

* create named classpaths or add to existing ones with <merc:resolve
../> task. pathid means create new path, refpathid - add to existing
path. This task also used a previously defined <merc:config /> and
<merc:dep /> sets. You can use OSGi compatible ranges in the dependency
declarations, like "ant:ant:(1.6.4, 1.7.1)" or "ant:ant:[1.6.5,)"

* deploy/install files to local/remote repos with <merc:write ../> task

I am working on adding stream verification configuration for reading and
writing: OpenPGP, SHA1, MD5, which will be in the next snapshot sometime
next week

Of cause - all the names, syntax, could be changed - I tried to make
them short yet explanatory. Main drive - create something simple yet usable.

Thanks,
Oleg