Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dariush Behboudi <da...@glamm.com> on 2002/08/22 11:04:55 UTC

Generating classes from Castor

Hi everyone,
I'm building classes to manage RSS files using castor, and using this as
a standalone framework everything works fine with standard options.
Trying to compile generated classes within jetspeed an error occurs.
I had to regenerate classes with -sax1 in order to compile successfully
these in jetspeed.

The sax1 model uses deprecated objects, like DocumentHandler instead of
ContentHandler.
How can I compile original classes without this option?
Why jcm classes are using the sax1 model?

Dariush.

P.S. Maybe this message should be posted to the dev list, please advice
me in this case.