Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 22:15:15 UTC

[VOTE] Propose to start new Hadoop sub project "submarine"

Hi all,

According to positive feedbacks from the thread [1]

This is vote thread to start a new subproject named "hadoop-submarine"
which follows the release process already established for ozone.

The vote runs for usual 7 days, which ends at Feb 8th 5 PM PDT.

Thanks,
Wangda Tan

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f864461eb188bd12859d51b0098ec38942c4429aae7e4d001a633d96@%3Cyarn-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Propose to start new Hadoop sub project "submarine"

Posted by Zhe Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
+1, binding

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 1:20 PM Takanobu Asanuma <ta...@yahoo-corp.jp>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding). Thanks, Wangda!
>
> - Takanobu
>
> on 2019/02/02 7:24, "Wangda Tan"<wh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     According to positive feedbacks from the thread [1]
>
>     This is vote thread to start a new subproject named "hadoop-submarine"
>     which follows the release process already established for ozone.
>
>     The vote runs for usual 7 days, which ends at Feb 8th 5 PM PDT.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Wangda Tan
>
>     [1]
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f864461eb188bd12859d51b0098ec38942c4429aae7e4d001a633d96@%3Cyarn-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E
>

> --
Zhe Zhang
Apache Hadoop Committer
http://zhe-thoughts.github.io/about/ | @oldcap

Re: [VOTE] Propose to start new Hadoop sub project "submarine"

Posted by Zhe Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
+1, binding

Posted by Zhe Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
+1, binding

Posted by Zhe Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
+1, binding

Posted by Chandni Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Thanks Wangda!

Posted by Chandni Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Thanks Wangda!

Posted by Chandni Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Thanks Wangda!

Posted by Chandni Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Thanks Wangda!

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1

Weiwei

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1

Weiwei

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
+1, binding

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody for voting!

We got 10 binding votes and 15 non-binding votes. The vote passed. We will
work with the community to start new subproject.

Best,
Wangda

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhu Josephraj <pj...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Prabhu Josephraj <pj...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Prabhu Josephraj <pj...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ajay Kumar <aj...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

On 2/4/19, 9:29 AM, "Sandeep Nemuri" <nh...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1 (non-binding)

    On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:24 PM Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    > +1
    >
    > -Xiaoyu
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone
    >
    > > On Feb 4, 2019, at 7:54 AM, Suma Shivaprasad <
    > sumasai.shivaprasad@gmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > +1 ( non binding)
    > >
    > > On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 7:23 AM Shashikant Banerjee <
    > > sbanerjee@hortonworks.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >> +1 (non-binding)
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >> Shashi
    > >>
    > >> On 2/4/19, 8:27 PM, "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>    +1 (non-binding)
    > >>
    > >>    (my arguments are in the discuss thread. small move, huge benefit)
    > >>
    > >>    Thanks,
    > >>    Marton

    > >> "hadoop-submarine"

    > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f864461eb188bd12859d51b0098ec38942c4429aae7e4d001a633d96@%3Cyarn-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E

    *  Regards*
    *  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [VOTE] Propose to start new Hadoop sub project "submarine"

Posted by Ajay Kumar <aj...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ajay Kumar <aj...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)