Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com> on 2003/05/22 19:59:35 UTC

Project Team Page (WAS: release-website synchronization)

Victor Mote wrote:

> Unless there are objections, I'll go ahead and add this in a few days from
> the sources that we already have. Then each committer can add their own
> comments. I like the professionalism of the Batik page, and folks can add
> links to more extensive CV if they wish.

Hearing no objections, I have just committed a very minimal page with names
and email addresses of active committers, active contributors, and former
committers. This is a minefield, because I know, Know, KNOW that there are
others, especially in the "active contributors" category. Please make/submit
corrections if you can. Also, I didn't attempt to add any CV information or
list contributions, so please make those changes as well.

In fact, as I think about it, I see that I have missed the original
contributor entirely. I'll fix that here in a minute.

Victor Mote