Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Badri <ba...@fxall.com> on 2008/06/17 17:01:29 UTC

Documentation about command agent

Hi

1) Can someone give me link to find info about command agents, how to
utilize their capabilities?

Thanks for your reply

Re: Documentation about command agent

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/6/17 Badri <ba...@fxall.com>:

> Hi
>
> 1) Can someone give me link to find info about command agents, how to
> utilize their capabilities?

http://activemq.apache.org/command-agent.html

if in doubt try the features page
http://activemq.apache.org/features.html

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Documentation about command agent

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
It looks like notifications will be sent to an advisory topic with a prefix
of "ActiveMQ.Advisory.SlowConsumer." See AdvisorySupport.java in the latest
5.2 trunk.

Joe

Posted by Badri <ba...@fxall.com>.

Get a free ActiveMQ user guide at www.ttmsolutions.com