Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 23:45:48 UTC

Problem Solved: Re: [Trinidad] Tags aren't getting rendered (but I can see them when I go to view-source)

Problem Resolved:
I found through more investigation that the problem stemmed from
precompiling the JSP files in the application. After finding out that the
application worked correctly when the jsp page precompilation was turned
off, I looked at the ant task that I was using to precompile the jsp files.
The problem was with the ojspc compiler and the need to have the .tld files
for Trinidad and MyFaces or any tag library that are being used in the .jsp
files being available externally. Once I extracted the .tld files for
MyFaces and Trinidad from the myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar and
trinidad-impl-1.0.5.jar and made them available to the ant task, the
application worked as expected and the tags were rendered correctly.

-Richard