Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justine Nowak <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/16 22:40:58 UTC

eCommerce Checkout

Hello,

How do we disable checking out without a registration? And how would we
disable user registration, only allowing users to log in by a username and
password provided by us.

Also how do we remove the Paypal Express Checkout button on the top right
corner.

Thank you.

Re: eCommerce Checkout

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Hello Justine,

If you want to remove checkout without registration (guest checkout), you
could simply remove the link from the Freemarker template and related
request from e-commerce component controller.

Similar answer for disabling user registration form.
Acting on freemarker templates you could just remove or hide The
registration button and form.
To allow login only for users/password provided by you, you should
import/create first customer data along with password.
The best way to do that, is using services that the framework provides
(give an eye to createPersonAndUserLogin service).

Same answer for Paypal Express Checkout button; plus you have to remove the
association between payment method and ProductStore in the back office.
Catalog Manager - > Stores - > Payments

Regards,
Giulio