Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eranda Sooriyabandara <07...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 02:44:42 UTC

GSoC project idea :Implement specification WS-RM 1.1 or 1.2

Hi devs,
I am Eranda Sooriyabandara from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am
interested in the project, Implement specification WS-RM 1.1 or 1.2. I have
some background knowledge on web services and mediation, SOAP etc...  and I
like to learn more. As a newbie can you send me some docs to read about CXF
so I can start on it.
thanks
Eranda

Re: GSoC project idea :Implement specification WS-RM 1.1 or 1.2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Dennis,

I've gone ahead and assigned that JIRA to you and have taken it off the GSOC
list to make sure no one else looks at.

Thus, you're on the hook for  it now.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: GSoC project idea :Implement specification WS-RM 1.1 or 1.2

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Eranda,