Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Schmidt, Carl" <Ca...@troweprice.com> on 2002/07/03 17:14:44 UTC

Retrieving keys from the MessageResources object

I'd like to get an array of all keys from the MessageResources object.  The
API states MessageResources only inherits from object, so needless to say
there were no methods there, and I can't find any on the MessageResources
object itself.  Am I correct in assuming this is not possible?

Carl

Re: Retrieving keys from the MessageResources object

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
MessageResources is an abstract base class.  Take a
look at PropertyMessageResources for more information
on the concrete subclass that your implementation is
likely using.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/