Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wall <d....@computer.org> on 2005/06/04 22:07:09 UTC

JSP-specific newsgroups/mailing list

Can anybody recommend a good JSP/servlet newsgroups or mailing lists for
questions.  Obviously, this list is directed towards Tomcat in
particular, but while I'm using Tomcat, I'm trying to get an answer
regarding some a way in JSP to allow a page developer to create his own
bean that can be passed between JSP pages (such as by putting the object
in the session or request object).

Thanks,
David

Posted by Barry Kimelman <bk...@sympatico.ca>.
Javalobby - Sun Java, JSP and J2EE technology programming forums,
            software downloads, jobs and tutorials
    http://www.javalobby.org/

Barry Kimelman
Toronto, Ontario, Canada