Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/28 13:26:06 UTC

2.0.8 => 2.1.0, was: Re: Upgradation from 2.0.8 to 2.0.11

Interceptor names are camel-cased in S2.1.mumble. Try
"tokenSession".

--- Shoaib Gauhar <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Regarding my previous mail, i have some how narrowed
> down the problem. Below is my action as described in
> my struts.xml.
>
>             <action
> name="LibraryItemFormInsertAction"
> class="com.netsol.action.LibraryItemFormAction">
>                                     <result

name="input">/WEB-INF/jsp/netsol/LibraryItemForm.jsp</result>
>                                         <result

name="error">/WEB-INF/jsp/netsol/LibraryItemForm.jsp</result>
>                                         <result
> name="success"

type="redirect">/WEB-INF/jsp/netsol/LibraryItemForm.jsp</result>

> <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
>             <interceptor-ref name="token-session"/>
>             <result

name="invalid.token">/WEB-INF/jsp/netsol/LibraryItemForm.jsp</result>

<result>/WEB-INF/jsp/netsol/LibraryItemForm.jsp</result>