Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/17 15:27:20 UTC

Welcome Radu Cotescu as a Sling PMC member!

Hi Sling community,

I'm pleased to announce that the Sling PMC has just elected Radu as a
new PMC member, and he has accepted.

Radu has been making steady and good contributions to Sling for quite
some time, so I think this is very well deserved.

Congrats and welcome Radu!

-Bertrand

RE: Welcome Radu Cotescu as a Sling PMC member!

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
welcome!

stefan

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2016-03-17 at 15:27 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that the Sling PMC has just elected Radu as a
> new PMC member, and he has accepted.

Welcome!

Robert

Re: Welcome Radu Cotescu as a Sling PMC member!

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Congratulations Radu.
Well deserved.
Ian

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Ian,

I was joking as that almost had become my trademark email ending before I
was allowed to move artifacts myself.

Regards,
Radu

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.