Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lynn Li <ly...@gm.com> on 2015/06/30 03:50:19 UTC

Need documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24

I am upgrading Struts from 2.1.6 to 2.3.24. My application has a custom URL tag. I need help on refactoring custom URL tag code. Does anyone have documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24? Thank you in advance!

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

RE: Need documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24

Posted by Lynn Li <ly...@gm.com>.
Struts 2.3.24 has many changes in URL tag related classes and a new class ComponentUrlProvider. I refactored my code. But it is fully working. Does anyone have documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24?

Thanks,
Lynn

> I am upgrading Struts from 2.1.6 to 2.3.24. My application has a custom URL tag. I need help on refactoring custom URL tag code. Does anyone have documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24? Thank you in advance!

but it should work as is, do you have a problem with that?

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/