Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/10/06 23:14:26 UTC

PMC Chair/officer karma

Hello,

I was elected the PMC Chair of Apache Shiro, which graduated as a Top
Level Project at last month's board meeting (Wed, September 22nd).
Per the 'post graduation' guidelines [1], I should be able to check
out the following SVN url:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/

But I'm receiving a 403 Forbidden, which probably means I don't have
the correct karma.

Could someone please tell me how to go about getting it so I can work
on the post-graduation steps?

Also, the post graduation guidelines specify that I should 'Check out
the foundation/officers folder from the private repository.'  What is
the SVN URL of this 'private repository'?  Is it the same as the one
above?

Thanks,

Les Hazlewood

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yeah - that's what I was thinking so I held off. Thanks Les for
creating the issues and it seems that we are well under way.

Kalle

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Kalle,

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Yep, that was it!

Thanks,

Les

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
First I want to offer a big thanks to Gavin for resolving all of the
sub tasks for handling our TLP infrastructure changes.  It went
quickly and beautifully.  This was a great experience!  Thanks Gavin!

For future TLP graduating projects, I highly recommend that they
follow https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3041 as a template
for the smoothest transition.  I'm a very happy 'customer' :)

Infra rocks.  Thanks again,

Les

Re: PMC Chair/officer karma

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.