Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/12/27 14:30:35 UTC

HttpCore dependency for Synapse 2.1.0; was Re: [VOTE] Release Synapse 2.1.0

On Tue, 2011-12-27 at 12:53 +0530, Ruwan Linton wrote:
> Kasun, also make sure to run the generated site through a link checker
> too.

Assuming there will eventually be another RC, could you also please
consider upgrading HttpCore dependency to the latest GA release (4.1.4)?

Cheers

Oleg

Re: HttpCore dependency for Synapse 2.1.0; was Re: [VOTE] Release Synapse 2.1.0

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-12-27 at 12:53 +0530, Ruwan Linton wrote:
> > Kasun, also make sure to run the generated site through a link checker
> > too.
> >

> Assuming there will eventually be another RC, could you also please
> consider upgrading HttpCore dependency to the latest GA release (4.1.4)?

Yup. Will do. Thanks Oleg.

-Hiranya

Posted by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1