Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2011/02/19 22:58:25 UTC

Groovy test cases

Hi team,

Just a quick note: In other projects, I've been writing my unit tests
in Groovy for a while now, and I gotta say, it's just fantastic - I
find I can crank out more tests and I'm happier doing it.  To that
end, I'll be adding the Groovy .jar as a test-only dependency so you
can write tests in Groovy if you want as well.  I'll commit a few
tests of my own so you can use them for ideas if you're curious.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know so you can try it out if you like.

Best,

Les