Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by winni <cw...@cn.ibm.com> on 2009/02/13 06:23:06 UTC

Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Hi, all. I am sorry to trouble you.

I tried to deploy the "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo. But it shows
as below:

Deployment failed:
Ejb app has method permissions but no security configuration supplied in
geronimo plan.

I think that it need corresponding ejb-jar.xml or openejb-jar.xml, but I
don't know how to write them.

Thanks.

Re: Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Posted by winni <cw...@cn.ibm.com>.
Thank you very much!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Hi winni,