Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Berger <fo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/03 11:15:59 UTC

Re: Tapestry 5.3.4-rc-8

Looks fine upon first glance.
Everything seems to work well apart from yuicompressor:
First, the Maven Play Plugin repository is not included in the pom [1].
Second, it causes issues when used together with t5conduit due to the
modified classes that it ships with the original package structure.
There's a pull request in yuicompressor's github issues [2] that might
resolve some of those problems, but there hasn't been any action on it
for some months. I guess, we could spend some effort on bringing this
forward but I grow more and more convinced that it'd be the best option
to ditch yuicompressor altogether.
But, as I said before, apart from the yuicompressor module, everything
looks fine.

Jochen

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-yuicompressor/5.3.4-rc-8/tapestry-yuicompressor-5.3.4-rc-8.pom
[2] https://github.com/yui/yuicompressor/pull/9

Re: Tapestry 5.3.4-rc-8

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I've just released rc-9, that corrects the POM issue in tapestry-yuicompressor.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210