Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/17 04:30:43 UTC

Ignite Console and PlatformConfiguration

Hi!

As far as I know we are going to add Platforms in ignite-1.5 release.

I would like to add a possibility to configure this via Ignite Console UI.

In ignite-1282 branch I see that IgniteConfiguration has new property
"PlatformConfiguration".

But it is an interface without any methods.

I see that it has descendants: PlatformCppConfiguration
and PlatformDotNetConfiguration.

I think this option should be added to Summary page as drop down "Platform"
with possible choices "Java, C++, C#".

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Ignite Console and PlatformConfiguration

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Dmitriy,

Good catch on code snippets!

Will create an issue for this.