Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 10:20:21 UTC

Fwd: Jackrabbit and JBoss

Hi.

One of my users report me that when calling repository.login method on a
jboss deployed jackrabbit instance he is getting the following exception:

09:29:45,434 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load
users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException : No properties file: users.properties or defaults:
defaultUsers.properties found
    at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.Util.loadProperties(Util.java:249)
    at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.loadUsers (
UsersRolesLoginModule.java:164)
    at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.initialize(
UsersRolesLoginModule.java:11

Ok. I know it's not very explanatory, and I have asked more info about
jaas.config configuration, etc. But anyone knows what could be the cause?

Martin

Re: how to remove my email from the list

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Send an empty message to
jackrabbit-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org. See also
http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/mail-lists.html. For more
instructions, send an empty message to
jackrabbit-dev-help@incubator.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development

how to remove my email from the list

Posted by Alan Mehio <al...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Any help

  Thanks