Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by shen zhaoquan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/13 10:28:06 UTC

How to get all the sequences in ignite

I use the sequence in the following way. I now want to get the names of all
the sequences in the ignite cache. How can I get them?
[image: image.png]

I found a DS_ATOMICSTAMPED view from the document(
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring-metrics/system-views#ds_atomicreferences),
which may contain the content I want, but after I connected it through
debeaver, I did not find the relevant view. I am a spring-boot project, and
I have introduced dependencies in the following way.
Is my dependency wrong? How can I get the name of the sequence?

depency:
[image: image.png]

views:
[image: image.png]

Re: How to get all the sequences in ignite

Posted by shen zhaoquan <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much! 😄
Yes, I used persistent storage. After turning off the persistent storage, I
can see the DS_ATOMICSTAMPED view.

Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月14日周二 15:02写道:

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shen zhaoquan <sh...@gmail.com>.