Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/18 00:00:25 UTC

Error when removing a mentor from roster

Hi,

I was using the roster tool and got an error when removing a mentor from a podling. This is probably a rare edge case as all the mentors of gearpump has asked to step down and I was removing the last one. And this seems to have left the roster (or display of it) in a broken state as it now missing PPMC members and committers. [1]

What can be done to fix this? Can someone point me in the right direction to do so?

Thanks,
Justin

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/gearpump

Re: Error when removing a mentor from roster

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the LDAP schema for ou=project may not allow the member
list to be empty.
If so, that seems unnecessarily restrictive

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

JFYI - Given the project is currently voting to retire, there may not be much that needs to be done or be that urgent.

Thanks,
Justin