Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Omar Adobati <om...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 21:45:21 UTC

[cocoon 2.1.8] flowcontrol, database and IDs

Hello cocooners,
  I'm still testing the code about the employee samples... I'm quite
understanding, and this is good... but there is a strange thing that
happen...

I'm using the flow.js file modified to use a database I need, this
database is just a simple mysql table with 3 fields: IDContact, Name,
Last Name. OK... the db was populated with another application and the
IDs start from 1 to about 20 (it's just a test DB). The strange thing
happen when I query the db... the ID I have back it's something like
"4294967297"... why? does anyone can explain me?

tanks in advices

--
Omar Adobati
omar.adobati@gmail.com