Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by David Anderson <da...@apache.org> on 2023/04/04 15:24:32 UTC

what happened to the images in FLIP-24: SQL Client?

Does anyone know what happened to the diagrams that used to be in
FLIP-24: SQL Client? The last time I looked at this FLIP -- a few
weeks ago -- there were architecture diagrams for Gateway  Mode and
Embedded Mode, but now those images are missing.

David

Re: what happened to the images in FLIP-24: SQL Client?

Posted by Mate Czagany <cz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you, it works perfectly now for me.

Regards,
Mate

Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.invalid> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. ápr. 4., K,
20:32):