Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/03 15:30:22 UTC

Re: Proposed breaking changes for Connect in AK 3.0.0

I've updated the proposal for 3.0 [1] with the following changes:

   - Remove the `rest.host.name` and `rest.port` worker config properties
   deprecated way back in AK 1.1, which was released over three years ago in
   Mar 2018.
   - Mention KIP-738 for removal of the internal worker configs deprecated
   in AK 2.0, which was released almost three years ago in July 2018.

Respond here if you have any comments on these or any of the other items
mentioned on [1].

Thanks,

Randall

[1]