Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/06/07 20:08:07 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Apache Bean Validation 0.1-incubating Release Candidate #3

Vote passes with the following eight +1 votes:
Donald Woods, Carlos Vara (non-binding), Jeremy Bauer, Roman Stumm,
Gerhard Petracek, Kevan Miller, Mark Struberg, Niall Pemberton

There were no 0 or -1 votes.

The following five +1 votes were from Incubator PMC members:
Kevan Miller, Niall Pemberton, Gerhard Petracek, Mark Struberg and
Donald Woods

We still need a 72 hour vote from the Incubator PMC before we can
officially release the 0.1-incubating artifacts.

Thanks,
Donald