Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Fields <fi...@surgam.net> on 2002/03/02 19:58:52 UTC

Re: Newbie question about struts and Tomcat 4

"Tony Ziolkowski" says:
> Well let's see what more I can add. I took the .war files from the struts
> installation and copied them the /var/tomcat4/webapps. I restarted tomat.
> When I enter http://localhost:8180/struts-example I am told that tomcat
> can't find the page /struts-example. And I know that http://localhost:8180
> IS the correct tomcat port.
>
> That enough detail?

There's no path expansion - try this:

http://localhost:8180/struts-example/index.jsp

				- Adam

-----
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.surgam.net

Re: Newbie question about struts and Tomcat 4

Posted by Tony Ziolkowski <az...@rogers.com>.
DOH! :)

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tony Ziolkowski <az...@rogers.com>.