Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robert Friberg <ro...@ensofus.se> on 2003/10/28 12:32:08 UTC

[Summary] [Config] Upgrading, Need stable setup

Hello All,

Thanks for all the replies. I spent a few hours
yesterday installing RH9 on a new box, upgrading
perl to 5.8.1, installing apache 1.3.28 and modperl
1.29 from source. No problems at all, just followed
the instructions at

   http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html

I still got the segfaults though, but I have resolved
that issue now. I had an inner sub with a reference
to the Apache::Request object. Ouch.

mvh,
#---------------------------------------------------
#  Robert Friberg     perl,java,xml,uml,sql,delphi,
#  Systemutvecklare   c/c++,vb,php,linux,apache
#  0733-839080
#
#  Ensofus AB         linuxservrar,serverhosting,
#  www.ensofus.se     internetsystem, Miljo Online
#---------------------------------------------------

Re: [Summary] [Config] Upgrading, Need stable setup

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Robert Friberg wrote:

>>Without seeing the backtrace I can't tell whether it's a bug in
>>Apache::Request or Perl.
>

> And either way, the bug report should go to perl5-porters list?

Only if it's a bug in perl, and not Apache::Request. Post the backtrace here
and we will be able to tell.

Re: anchor tag

Posted by Matthew Westcott <ma...@torchbox.com>.
On 30 Oct 2003 at 1:24, martin moss wrote:

> Heyho,
>
> If I have a url of http://some.domain.com/test/index.html#test
>
> When I do a $r->uri I ge the url path /test/index.html
> and $r->path_info is blank.
>
> How do I get the #test anchor bit on the end of the url?

You can't, unfortunately - the anchor part of the URL is never seen
by the server at all.

- Matthew

anchor tag

RE: [Summary] [Config] Upgrading, Need stable setup

Posted by Robert Friberg <ro...@ensofus.se>.
Oops, sorry. The answer was in your message.

mvh,

Posted by Robert Friberg <ro...@ensofus.se>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Robert Friberg <ro...@ensofus.se>.