Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by re...@rosa.com on 2006/11/14 04:02:18 UTC

Marky Goldstein is out of the office, visiting Microsoft for a change...

I will be out of the office starting Tue 11/14/2006 and will not return
until Wed 11/15/2006.

Even heavy workers need training, and so I am again learning about Portals
today. I'll be back in the office around 1300 pm. Please get in touch with
Bernhard Bürki (running@rosa.com) and Daniel Udatny (rude@rosa.com), if you
can't reach me. They will provide only the best service to you! Or send me
an SMS to my mobile, and I'll call back :-> Best regards, Marky Goldstein