Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jules White <ju...@americanartists.org> on 2003/06/13 18:44:56 UTC

Link Livesites:The American Center for Artists, http://www.americanartists.org, Cocoon 2.0

The American Center for Artists is an electronic magazine that focuses on the biography and autobiography of famous and emerging writers, painters, sculptors, musicians, and other artists. It also presents new and reprinted works by these artists as well as articles about them.

http://www.americanartists.org

Jules White

Art Editor

Re: Link Livesites

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Thanks you all for using Cocoon for your websites. I have added your
sites to the link list in the CVS, you can see it after the next Cocoon
website update.

Jules White wrote:
> http://www.americanartists.org

First I was disappointed because I found: <meta name="GENERATOR"
content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">. But at the end I found the article
pages served by Cocoon.

Juanky Moral PayĆ” wrote:
> http://www.simauria.net

Hmm, what should I say? I don't understand any Spanish. At least it
looks really nice. And I know the technique you use ;-)

Kazimierz Pogoda wrote:
> http://www.tatry.info

Though Poland is nearer then Spain I don't understand any Polish
neither. But at least one word I understand: "Fotogaleria" - really
impressive photos. My favourite is the first one:
http://www.tatry.info/przewodnik/images/koprowy-potok2-600.jpg.

Gabriele Matteelli wrote:
> http://istruzione.provincia.lucca.it

I *must* learn more foreign languages I guess. Can you add some words
your site is about? I will add it to the livesites page too.

Kevin McDermott wrote:
> www.standardlifeinvestments.com

Really an interesting layout - hey, and what a speed! I'm impressed by
your site too. Looking forward for your contributions.

Joerg