Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ranjeet R <rr...@juniper.net> on 2014/04/10 05:41:44 UTC

DevCloud with OpenContrail

Hello all

The instructions to download, build from source, install and provision OpenContrail Network offering with DevCloud is posted here.

https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-controller/wiki/DevCloud-with-Contrail-setup-instructions

More information about OpenContrail can be found at http://opencontrail.org/about/

Please revert back if you have any clarifications with the instructions.

-Ranjeet

Re: DevCloud with OpenContrail

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 03:41:44AM +0000, Ranjeet R wrote:
> Hello all
>
> The instructions to download, build from source, install and provision OpenContrail Network offering with DevCloud is posted here.
>
> https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-controller/wiki/DevCloud-with-Contrail-setup-instructions
>
> More information about OpenContrail can be found at http://opencontrail.org/about/
>
> Please revert back if you have any clarifications with the instructions.
>
> -Ranjeet

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing Ranjeet.

-chip

Re: DevCloud with OpenContrail

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Definitely going to be something i need to try in the near future. Thank
you..

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 9, 2014, at 11:41 PM, Ranjeet R <rr...@juniper.net> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> The instructions to download, build from source, install and provision OpenContrail Network offering with DevCloud is posted here.
>
> https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-controller/wiki/DevCloud-with-Contrail-setup-instructions
>
> More information about OpenContrail can be found at http://opencontrail.org/about/
>
> Please revert back if you have any clarifications with the instructions.

Great, I ail give it a try, thanks for posting this to the list.

Feel free to commit instructions to the docs:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org we have a "SDN" sections on that first page.