Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dennis Cunningham <dc...@eroom.com> on 2001/11/01 19:44:57 UTC

Setting Body Namespace

When constructing a SOAP RPC client with SOAP 2.2 I do not know how to setup
my own namespace using the "Call" object. I have a literal XML parameter as
the SOAP body which references this namespace, so I would like to dictate
the namespace prefix.

For instance, I would like to have these as the first two lines of my body:

	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
		<er:ExecuteXMLCommand
xmlns:er="http://www.myCom.com/myComXML">

	But "Call" provides the following, based on my "targetObjectURI" and
"methodName":

	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
		<ns1:ExecuteXMLCommand
xmlns:ns1="http://www.myCom.com/myComXML">

The problem is that "Call" cannot find the namespace
"http://www.myCom.com/myComXML" in it's namespace stack (which is populated
by the "Envelope" object), since I have not discovered a way to populate the
namespace stack from outside the "Call" object.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Dennis