Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ranjit Kumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 18:11:46 UTC

Kafka Streaming Query

Hi,

I am using kafka streaming and state store in my application using java but
my application logic is taking more time (around 5 ms) to pick up the next
packet from que, do to that data is pipe lining in topic que(mean waiting
time is increasing to pick the next packet from que).

Can you please let me know how solve this to improve the performance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit

Re: Kafka Streaming Query

Posted by Dan Markhasin <mi...@gmail.com>.
You can add more instances of your application, to allow processing the
incoming data in parallel.