Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com> on 2017/03/13 02:38:08 UTC

Github "Backport" Label

I created a new label in Github called “backport”.

Please tag any PRs with this label to make them easier to find.

—Eric

Re: Github "Backport" Label

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
The answer from INFRA- is that we cannot apply labels since we don’t have write access to the repo. Its a side effect of being a git mirror.

I guess Traffic Server and their shiny Git-Dual setup has some bells and whistles we can’t use yet

—Eric

Re: Github "Backport" Label

Posted by "Durfey, Ryan" <Ry...@comcast.com>.

Re: Github "Backport" Label