Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Lavandowska <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/23 05:58:00 UTC

[Input] bad input.tld

The nightly build is still creating (has been for quite some time) a
bad tld.  It is more or less blank, containing none of the necessary
taglib information.

The input.xml hasn't changed since 7/30/01, and it was building
properly at that time.  Did the build system change substantially after
that time?

Lance

Re: [Input] bad input.tld

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
I found the problem witht he input taglib building the tld file.
It wasn't fully switched over to the new build system, it was
still setting a property in its build.xml which used the old
method to build the tld but using the new XML data.

This problem should be fixed in the nightly build tonight.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: [Input] bad input.tld

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.