Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/20 02:38:03 UTC

Cloudstack RAM

I am trying to fix a issue I am having and some of the threads are stating you need to give cloudstack more than 2GB of RAM. The server it is running on is already configured with 4GB of RAM. Is there another config setting needed to allow cloudstack to use more RAM?

Re: Cloudstack RAM

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
self correction here: -Xmx (say -Xmx3g for 3 gigs of ram) is the flag to
increase the java max memory pool, -Xms is the starting ram size of the
java process.

Re: Cloudstack RAM

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.