Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Woodchuck <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/04 17:36:38 UTC

escaping html in property files?

when i put html in my property files it gets translated after

this is what i'm getting:
Hello<br>World!

but i want:
Hello
World!

is there a way to enable use of html code in property files?

thanks in advance!

Re: escaping html in property files?

Posted by Kishore Senji <ks...@gmail.com>.
<bean:write name="error" filter="false"> <!-- set filter = false to
unescape html entities -->