Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ben Wylie <sa...@benwylie.co.uk> on 2005/06/02 00:02:14 UTC

URIBL Plugin

For some reason I have had to put:
loadplugin    Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
into my 25_uribl.cf and my custom uribl file to get this to work.

They both have:
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
in them, but for some reason uridnsbl isn't automatically loaded.
It doesn't seem to work if i load the plugin in local.cf either.

Previously it loaded automatically I thought.

Re: URIBL Plugin

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 11:02:14PM +0100, Ben Wylie wrote:
> For some reason I have had to put:
> loadplugin    Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
> into my 25_uribl.cf and my custom uribl file to get this to work.

You definitely wouldn't need it twice, and you shouldn't be editing the
default configs.

> They both have:
> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
> in them, but for some reason uridnsbl isn't automatically loaded.
> It doesn't seem to work if i load the plugin in local.cf either.

Yeah, local.cf is after the ifplugin line, so the plugin isn't loaded then.
Plugins need to be loaded in the init.pre file, which loads before all the
*.cf files.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"... leading to the greatest psychological problem of them all ... death."