Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/02 12:04:01 UTC

Is there any way to do onSuccesfull in Camel routes ?

Hello,

I'd like to add a route onSuccesfull to my camel route the same way I
do for onException. The workaround right now is something like:

from("a").to("b").onSuccesfullRoute().to("mock endpoint")

This works fine right now but it doesn't really look intuitive.

Thank You,
                     Sorin

Re: Is there any way to do onSuccesfull in Camel routes ?

Posted by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

    Sorry but it seems I didn't think things through. I just realized
my problem comes from another hack. We're using processors for stuff
like logging (to a DB) instead of camel components. That's why we need
the "mock endpoint" when we should be using some logging endpoint.

Thank's that was a really fast reply and sorry again,

Sorin.

Posted by Taariq Levack <ta...@itaro.co.za>.
Hi