Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com> on 2018/08/21 12:11:26 UTC

Creating AWriter for StreamRDF

Hi,

I'm extending WriterStreamRDFPlain to implement a streaming CSV
parser. Its constructor [1] states:

    Output tuples, using UTF8 output See
StreamRDFLib.writer(java.io.OutputStream) for ways to create a AWriter
object.

Then I'm looking at StreamRDFLib, but there are no methods that create
AWriter [2]. Only methods that create Stream RDF.

What am I missing?

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/arq/org/apache/jena/riot/writer/WriterStreamRDFPlain.html#WriterStreamRDFPlain-org.apache.jena.atlas.io.AWriter-
[2] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/arq/org/apache/jena/riot/system/StreamRDFLib.html

Martynas

Re: Creating AWriter for StreamRDF

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
IO.wrap (various)

     Andy

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Or WriterStreamRDFBlocks.

WriterStreamRDFPlain - output is n-quads like (no prefixes use to
shorten, no numbers as numbers)
It's the N-triples/quads writer.

WriterStreamRDFFlat - output is Turtle abbreviated.
(it's RDFFormat.TURTLE_FLAT)

WriterStreamRDFBlocks - output is subject then the predicate/objects
(it's RDFFormat.TURTLE_BLOCKS).

     Andy

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.