Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Bradley Barber <bb...@phemi.com> on 2018/06/01 19:26:34 UTC

JWT Token Authentication with Zeppelin 0.7.3

Hello,

I am trying to determine the best way to integrate Zeppelin 0.7.3 with an
existing REST API framework that issues JWT tokens for user authentication.
I see that the in-development 0.8 version of Zeppelin has incorporated
KnoxSSO, which could be used for this purpose, but I would prefer not to
include any unnecessary services if it can be helped. Any suggestions for
how to approach this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Bradley Barber