Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by ca...@gmx.de on 2006/03/23 12:11:42 UTC

Tutorials

Hey everybody,

are there any Tutorials that you can advice for learning to use the OJB
especially in the JSP Context. I want to try to self study using ojb...

I am developing on Eclipse Version3 and the Server is a Tomcat V5.

Thanks a lot !!

 Caddy

Hint : I know that there are some on the OJB HomePage...

Re: Tutorials

Posted by Stas Ostapenko <st...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at this
http://apache.org/dist/db/ojb/db-ojb-1.0.4/webapp-sample.jar.
This is a good example of using OJB, Struts and JSP all together.