Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com> on 2009/01/20 07:23:06 UTC

Configuring jackrabbit to our own datastore ...

Dear All,

    I have a requirement here. Is that possible to configure jackrabbit to point to our own datastore instead the one that comes along with the jackrabbit bundle. I came to know from the DataStore wiki that data store is supported from jackrabbit 1.4 only. So Pls do guide me to set up jackrabbit to point to my filestore. take care.

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
www.zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

Re: Configuring jackrabbit to our own datastore ...

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:23 AM, imadhusudhanan
<im...@zohocorp.com> wrote:
>     I have a requirement here. Is that possible to configure jackrabbit to
> point to our own datastore instead the one that comes along with the
> jackrabbit bundle. I came to know from the DataStore wiki that data store is
> supported from jackrabbit 1.4 only. So Pls do guide me to set up jackrabbit
> to point to my filestore. take care.

If you'd like a custom Datastore, it must implement the
o.a.j.core.data.DataStore [1] interface. The configuration is
described on the DataStore wiki page [2] you mentioned.

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/data/DataStore.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

--
Alexander Klimetschek